- Users online: 0
- Visitors today : 2
- Page views today : 2
- Total visitors : 3,324
- Total page view: 4,385
A case of Mileage entitlement for civil servants: An unwarranted compensation?
If Zhabto Lemi is for community development projects, it need not be paid. Civil Servants go for tour as a part of their job to which they get separate…
Welcome cultures at Sherubtse College
The main reason of welcome is to introduce and acquaint the new people to the task he or she is assigned, place of resident, norms and the conduct of…
Equitable and sustainable mining in Bhutan: rhetoric, realities, and recommendations
The Bhutanese state have the right over its mineral resources. Does state’s coffer get its share? Who does it benefit actually? With Mines and minerals Bill 2020 tabled for…
- Relocate Ministries: The last hope in achieving equitable growth in Bhutan
- Singularity in focus, persistence and patience- my Chevening journey to the LSE
- Agriculture and the economic recovery- Finding solution within
- New norms, new normal- Bhutan beyond COVID-19
- Physical distancing as a defence against COVID-19: What can Bhutan’s traditional and cultural norms offer?