The number of letters increases from one to two besides the change in letters itself. The first person pronoun becomes plural from singular. The change in identity and the composition of the entity changes significantly...
- My Worldview Then and Now – Accounts of my first travel to the Capital
- Leadership back home is missing – Insights from the book talk on youth civic engagement
- Welcome cultures at Sherubtse College
- A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership
- Reconnecting to my rural roots: Reflections from recent reorientation